Friday 30 August 2013

Frustration!!

Yeah! As the title indicates I'm feeling really frustrated. My fingers are tingling, I can feel right now how they just dance over the keyboard and loving every minute of it... Every inch of me... No! That's a lie, my stomach and chest are burning with inspiration. I kind of had that coming. I.. haven't written since Monday. I've been really busy this week and I also had some serious pain in my chest on Tuesday  so I've been trying my best to calm me down. Which means, not getting worked up and write (since I'm really passionate about it my heart beats like I'm looking at the love of my life whenever I write). So because of that I'm feeling a longing to write like I always do after a pause. Also I had that dream this night that got me thinking about my stories and storytelling and stuff like that...

There happened another thing as well.. I didn't mean for it to happen! I bought Band Hero the other day and I thought since I can't write I'll play that for a bit... There was one song in there, can't remember the name right now, that really got me inspired. The song wasn't interesting at all, in fact I have a really hard time getting into english songs because I can't hear the song or instruments or anything, I just hear the lyrics and what they're saying. This lyrics.. it was so beautiful. I felt something while I read that lyrics and... I just wanted to listen to that song over and over just because of the lyrics. So yeah! Inspiration just flooding everywhere! However I got some really bad news... It's that time in the month for me so... I'm in so much pain right now that pills doesn't work AND I can't move out of my bed much. I get really weak when it's that time in the month and so writing? Not happening that much...

It just... frustrates me! I'm also reading dramas right now, while I'm in bed I can't do much, but read and play Sims and watch movies. So! I'm reading dramas and so I really want to write a love story again. I really do! And I'm thinking more about my next story. That one isn't a love story, not that passionate love story anyway, but! There's a side story in there that is a passionate, dramatic love story and I'm thinking about writing some of it down. Maybe precent it here? And it's a side story so I don't have to put all my energy to it so I hope I'll still be able to write the big story as well. I'm just... hoping! But as said.. My whole body is concentrated on the pain that I'm feeling right now, so I can't really write right now, but... I'll think about it more. Do you think it'll be OK if I presented that side story here? Give you a little piece once a week? Oh, why am I asking? Of course it is! All right, I'll say this! If you don't like the idea speak up now! .............................. No objections! OK! Let me just think for a bit and I'll let you know if I'm going to do it or not! Now I'm probably going to play Sims so that I get all this inspiration away and then I'm probably going to watch a "My Cat From Hell" episode before I'll try to get some sleep. Hopefully the pills will start working so that I actually can sleep! Yes! Sounds like a goood plan! ... Oyasuminasai!

No comments:

Post a Comment