Wednesday 28 August 2013

Something wicked this way comes

I don't want tomorrow! It's going to be a horrible day tomorrow! Can't I just be sick tomorrow?
*sigh*

I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow... Really not. My grandmother have somehow gotten this weird idea, stupid idea that her and me are going to spend some time tomorrow at a museum. Sure it's fun to go to a museum, I've been to this particular museum once with school and it was fun. But the idea of spending time with a grandmother that is behaving like Cruela De Vil... She's nagging, she's talking down to people that are different, she complains about everything... There's a scene in the first animated movie where De Vil questions someones driving while she drives like a maniac. I've heard that line from my grand mother all my life. And that woman wants to spend time with someone who strive towards different? What the hell is she thinking?

It's probably not going to be as bad as I think it's going to be, but... I don't have high hopes and I just hope the day goes by quickly so that I can just go home and be... home!

No comments:

Post a Comment