Wednesday 14 August 2013

ACHP

Wait what? It's Wednesday already? What the hell happened to Monday and Tuesday?

I think I've done the same thing everyday for four days now. In the mourning I've been reading. After that I write my 1000 words. Right after that I work on the Halloween project. And then I play Sims and after that I watch some anime before I go to sleep. I didn't realize I've done that for four days. I thought I've only done it for two or something like that. The interesting thing is that I haven't gone tired of what I'm doing every day. It's a little fun...

All my projects are turning out fine! The story is coming along very well. I didn't think I would be able to write anything today because of my headache, but I did! It went along very smoothly once I started. I only stopped because I was getting hungry. That damn hunger, getting in the way of my writing. Also the halloween project is turning out fine. I think Julien has been teased all night by Eliah. The hat I was working on wasn't finished yet, but I tested it on Julien and he had it on all night. As I went to bed Eliah said that Julien looked like a pilon! I never thought about it before, but he really did. I felt a little sorry for laughing at Julien, but it was so funny! The hat really looked like a pilon! But yeah, it wasn't finished yet so.. Now it is, kind of and he doesn't look like a pilon anymore. Also Julien seems much more happy now. I think he likes wearing a hat. Yeah! Julien's halloween costume is really coming along and everyone elses too! I've surprised myself very much this year about what I can do. I didn't think I would be able to make that hat. Neither the goggles or the "wolveriene wannabe" gloves to Eliah. And no, Eliah is NOT gonna go as Wolveriene. This is anime cosplay halloween party. ... ACHP for short? Oh well! Once it's Halloween I'll be posting up pictures! It should be fun! It Will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment