Tuesday 3 September 2013

A day

I've had a great day! No seriously, I have! However my head is REALLY fuzzy right now so bear with my language because I assure you I'm probably going to lack some grammar and spelling... Anyway!

I've read, which was awesome! As always. After that I wrote a bit.. I wasn't at all into it when I started. I've come to a chapter that is pretty boring and I really don't want to write it. However after a while my brain started to work again and I wrote a little more than a 1000 words today! So that's good. I also got my new game today! Yay! So I played on that a little... Love it! And after that I watched a movie... I was going to draw some things while it was playing but.. I got so caught up in the movie that I couldn't do it... yay. Oh well! So after that I watched some TV with my mother and now I'm going to play some Sims... I didn't get to draw today, which is pretty unfortunate. But! There's a day tomorrow and hopefully I will end this chapter soon so I can start with the ending of the book! It's going to happen soon and it's pretty.. I'm nervous! It's going to be the first story I've finished since I was really young! Hehe.. It's nerv wracking, but still pretty fun!

Oh well! I'm gonna eat something and watch Nostalgia Critic before I turn my attention to Sims! Have a great evening... or night... or whatever it is you're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment