Friday 30 August 2013

Thursday and Thursnight

OK. I'm dead. Thursday killed me! ..... I'm just kidding! No it didn't. I'm just really tired because it's been kind of intense the whole week. Well! Yesterday was fine, it was kind of nice. Well, as nice as it could be with my grandmother. We didn't fight, she actually listened to what I said and we could carry a conversation like normal people. So that was nice! We went to the museum. And after that we had ice cream! So a pretty good day!

The night was... I so want to experience the night again. I usually have nightmares every night, this night I had a wonderful dream! .. That I can't remember!! I remember bits and pieces and one character that was wonderful but... I don't remember the contest, I don't remember backrounds I don't remember anything like that and I KNOW I had it set up in my dream! It was like experience one of my stories in a dream and I just can't remember it! I really wanted to turn it into a story! But... as it looks right now I can't. I can't remember it! It's frustrating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment