Saturday 6 July 2013

Skulduggery Pleasant Love!

Since I can't read Mystic anymore guess which book I've started reading on again?! ... It's such a perfect bookserie that I can't keep my hands away from it!!! *sigh* Yeah, I started reading on Skulduggery Pleasant again.. I can't help it! I love those books! I keep thinking about them when I'm not thinking about my stories and... Everytime I mention Skulduggery's name in my head I let out this.. sigh! This dreamy sigh that you let out when you love someone and starts thinking about him/her. Damn, I feel pathetic... And I'm sorry if I'm nagging about that book, but it's really all I think about recently..... OK, that's a lie, but it's mostly what I think about recently.
Why did I have to fall in love with that beautiful cover when I first layed my eyes on it in my school library? Why did I read the pages that made me fall in love with the book even more? Why must Derek Landy's writing be so perfect? Why is his characters so intriguing that you either must love or hate them? .. Or just tolorate them? Why why why?!

Because Derek Landy is Brilliant!! That's why!

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment