Thursday 11 July 2013

Big with a large B

Oh My God! Holy Crap/Cow/Shit! OMFG! This is HUGE!! I... I have no idea how to react! I... I just don't know.

So! My mother and me.. I love my mother. She is the best mother in the entire world and even if she hasn't been entirely happy with my choice of being a writer when I grow up. I can understand that, I think I've mentioned it here somewhere or something, I don't know. But! Anyway, I understand why she hasn't really been liking the idea that I want to write stories and earn money by it, because not many young people who wants to write gets to write. So I understand why she grimace everytime I tell someone I want to be a writer.

So, today we were going to go home from our vecation and stuff like that and we were totally alone and just suddenly while I'm reading(you know which book) she's saying, out of nowhere... "You know, I think you and I have a pretty good relationship. We can talk to each other and we listen to each other. So if you really want to be a writer... Then I'm gonna help you as much as I can. I support you from now on." ... I was in total shock. I just sat there, staring at her with my mouth open and was like... "What do you expect me to do?" I'm sorry, but I'm pretty scared now. When she didn't support me, I knew exactly what to do. I knew that I was going to write anyway and make it as far as I could on my own and if it didn't work, it would be no big deal. It is a dream after all and a BIG dream so I'm prepared for a few step backs and come backs and what not, but... Now when she is behind me it feels like more is at stake. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that she's supporting me and all that and I can finally talk about it with her and get some help, but.. What will she do if no one wants to give out my books? I'm ready to leave the country to be a writer, but... Now I kind of got to do it for her too. And it scares me. I don't just have to take care of my self when I get step backs (I know that they're coming) but now I also have to take of her when it doesn't work out as we want it... Do you understand how I think? It's still great that I have her support and we can talk about it, but I don't want her to feel bad that she chose to support me if I fail. It scares me, but... Yeah! My mother is great! How many writers (or artist whatever) can say that their family supported them when they craved for something big? It's not many! I'm so happy that I get to be my mother's daughter! I'm one of the most luckiest daughters in the world! I'm so blessed and it scares me! Haha!

Well... It was big news and she just laid it on me that sudden! I didn't expect that.. I didn't think she would support me until I was big of a name! .. It's Kagi Warai, if you're wondering. That's the name people know and will know me for. I hope anyway.

Well! Now I think I'm going to upload some photos I took during the vecation and after that I'm going to sleep because I'm tired and I'm going to the hairsaloon tomorrow! Finally I'm going to get some new crazy colors in my hair again! Wooo!

Take care! Love you all!
//Kagi

No comments:

Post a Comment