Saturday 13 July 2013

A portion of Love

"It's about love!"
"Love?"
"Oh yes, that human emotion I've heard so much about!"

... I want to write about love. Love stories fills my heart with so much. I don't really like love in the real world, it ALWAYS ends in disaster and I end up hurting people.. So I try to stay away from it, but! I'm human and love is such a wonderful feeling when all is right. So I want to write about it. Feel what the characters are feeling. To meet someone, maybe someone you'd hate at first. Then realize that these strong feelings are even stronger than hate and you see that person in a whole different light and you realize that you no longer can't leave that person. Your whole heart are screaming everytime you say good bye to that person, the heart is screaming to hold that person whenever you are together. The mind gets cloudy and soon you can't hear what the person is saying. All you can hear is the heart beating violently and to shut it up you have to touch the other person. Words are spoken, words that you don't really understand, words that can't describe this strong feeling however the words seems so right. And so as the other person stays silent, you take a chance. You close the gap between you and you don't even consider the consequences or the possibility that the person might step away. You only think about those lips pressing against each other and at that moment, the feeling grows and you loose control.

Yes. I really want to write about love. However, the story I'm writing now isn't about love. Is about loss and what else you can gain from life than just love... Yeah, no love story there. It'll have to wait. I really need to finish this story before I start another. Otherwise this one will never get finished and I like it. Yeah! I don't really know what else to say here. So.. I'll just go. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment