Sunday 14 July 2013

Money issues? Not really..

All right... Ehum... Yes.

So I met up with a friend today. And he also reads Skulduggery Pleasant. So I thought to myself finally I've found someone I can diskuss Skulduggery with! Now when I've finally read all the books! ... The first thing he says is: "Have you read Tanith's sidestory?" .. I looked like a questionmark. No had not! I didn't even know it existed! I felt awful and stuff like that so we went to the bookstore and... I bought it. I'm unemployed but still I go out and buy it... It wasn't that expensive and it's Skulduggery Pleasant! Of course I'm going to buy it! I couldn't leave the store without it! *sigh* anyway! That's done and... Now I have something new to read in the Skulduggery serie! But I have to wait until I've finished reading the second book. I don't have much left of it, so got to do that first and then I'm going to read it! Good plan!

Also I've decided to buy a new doll.... It's going to be my 8th doll. ... IT'S LIMITED EDITION which means they won't be getting in more of that doll and it's SOOOO B-E-A-utiful! Yes! So... I'm gonna go now. I still have money for food and necessary stuff so.. Hopefully I'll get a job in the next two months before my money is gone! Yes! ... Good plan. I'm full of Good plans today! .. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment