Saturday 6 July 2013

Sick and Mystic

Hello, hi!
Sorry for my absence, but I do have a good explaination for that! .... I was sick. That's a good explaination isn't it? Well, anyway! Yes, I have been sick for the last couple of days and I have no idea what kind of sick. I want to say a cold or something, but... I haven't had a cold where I was puking that much or my throat was hurting that much without my nose pretending to be a waterfall. So I don't know what it was... Anyway! It's gone now and I'm finally healthy again! Well, as healthy as I was before I was puking every night. And that was the hard part about it, I couldn't puke during the day I only puked at 3 am in the morning. That wasn't funny at all. But then I cut down on my meals and then I stopped puking... It wasn't funny at all. But anyway! I'm so glad that it's over! It means I can go to the country again tomorrow! Yay!

And also I started reading "Mystic" and as I read I thought this must be a sequal to another book, it really doesn't explain certain things and talks as if I already should know all of these stuff and... Yeah, I was right. Mystic is the third book in a bookserie called "The soul Seeker" so... I stopped reading that. Can't read the third book if I haven't read the others! No I can not..

No comments:

Post a Comment