Tuesday 23 July 2013

I miss my Sims

All right... Nervous!

Due to some problems I had to uninstall my Sims 3... It just wouldn't work properly and I had done some things my friends had told me before i uninstalled. I made sure that uninstall was my last option and yeah.. Nothing was working and I ran out of ideas of what the problem may be so... Now I have uninstalled it. I wonder what will happen if I install it again now... How it will look. I probably have to install everything I've bought for it again... All the things I've done... it's gone, can I get it back? I don't know.

I at least have the comfort that the Sims 4 is out soon so if it doesn't work out... Well at least I don't have to battle with two Sims games on my computer. There is some comfort in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment