Wednesday 19 June 2013

Skulduggery Pleasant... Oh, how brilliant.

There! Now I've finished the seventh book of Skulduggery Pleasant! It took me a while, but I finally did it! And damn these books are good! I want to read them again o.o Right now! But.. I can't... I've already read them. Recently so I can't really read them again... Not right now. Even if nothing's stopping me but me.. It feels a little stupid..

Now all I have to do is wait for the next book to come out... I can't wait!! Derek, give me the book right now! I wanna read it! I want the last two books to come out so I can read them but.. I don't want the story to end. Can't it be a "Never ending story"? I want more of it! So much more! I'm greedy for Skulduggery Pleasant! It's that good! I love that serie, it's the only dective book I could EVER finish! It's the only book I've been able to read in only a week. Of course I love it! I don't know how many times I've read the first book and I simply can't get enough of it!

I'm going away this weekened to celebrate a Swedish holiday and I can only bring with me ONE book.... I got a headache from trying to chose so I gave up. Dark Days is good. But then again the first book.. It was the book that started everything so it's better than any of the other ones but I've read it SO many times that maybe I should put that aside from now. Death Bringer was unpleasant. I'm sorry but that book hurt me so badly, not because it was bad or anything, I felt for the characters and I just couldn't get a break from it! It's the hardest book in the serie to get passed! Damn it was painful. Mortal Coil.. Remnants. That's all I'm saying to that one. Remnants. I hate them. Poor Ghastly.. Poor Kenspeckle.. Playing with Fire. We get introduced to Scapegrace... I hate him. I hate him so much that I just wish Derek would do something about it, but apparently Derek find him so amusing that he can't seem to kill him off! Or maybe not amusing.. Maybe it's just pity for his character.. I don't know.. And then we have The Faceless Ones... This one is good. I could bring that one with me but... Fletcher. I don't like him. I feel sorry for him and then in Kingdom of the Wicked I finally felt happy for him! ... These books.. Why do they have to be so many and so big? I want to bring them all so I don't need to choose but... Now here I am.. If Derek Landy doesn't continue to write after he's done with Skulduggery Pleasant I'm going to be very upset with him!

... I think I'll bring Playing with Fire. Knowing the things I do now, it would be fun to read about the Baron and that armour. I'll just have to ignore Scapegrace the best I can.

If you haven't read Skulduggery Pleasant yet I command you to do it right now! They are brilliant! I can't give you one reason to why you should read them. I can give you plenty! But that will make this post longer than I intended when I started so... I'm just going to say: when you start reading, you'll never be able to stop. Skulduggery Pleasant forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment