Saturday 8 June 2013

Differences

Should I spend the whole day reading? ... I still have a little vacuming to do... And I don't want to do one thing for a whole day.... But.. I can't stop reading! Not now! Not now when I've found out so much in the story... There's so many questions I would like to be answered. I think I know the answer but I don't know how it comes to that answer! That's what I want to find out. So... I think I'm gonna read until I've found that out. It's too hot to write anyway... And I don't really want to write this scene anyway...

Oh! Right, I haven't told you... I just started this blog yesterday, of course I haven't told you! But I want to be a author. I want that SO much! That is my dream, just sit in front of a computer surrounded by people and places and actions that only I can see. That would be a dream come true. I want to finish that goal before I die and that's my passion! Because when I write, nothing else matters. When I write, I'm not alone anymore, I'm not in my room and I'm mostly not being a human. I can be whatever I want and I can be whoever I want. That's what I love about writing. I don't get that feeling when I read. When I read I'm still a human that watches other spring to action. I'm an observer when I read I wonder what's going to happen. That's how I see it, I don't know if anyone else sees it that way.. It's like that movie, Never Ending Story. Sebastian is the observer until the very end. It isn't him that goes around and doing stuff, he's just sitting and reads the book. Still he is a part of it though because just by reading it he helps forming the story. That's how I see it. I think I've rambled on too much and I can continue to ramble but.. I'm probably just going to repeat myself. We all experience things differently. That's what makes humans so interesting. That's what I like about conversations. You get to know people through it. I want to know how other people experience stuff, what they think is funny, what they think isn't and stuff like that. I'm just gonna have to step back to do that. I'm the observer, except for when I'm in my room with my computer. Wouldn't it be great if I could live like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment