Wednesday 26 June 2013

Osmosis Jones Movie

Well! I think I'm starting to get sick.. My throat is burning.. It's not sore, it's BURNING! ... Ok, it is sore, but hopefully you get what I'm saying.

Everytime I get a cold I'm thinking of that Osmosis Jones movie! ... I think it's awesome! Just because of that Thrax character, he's so cool! Anyway, that line always comes into my mind when my nose is suffy and my throat is sore:

"This is your big plan? A sore throat? A stuffy nose? People are just going to think..."
".. a common cold, until I make my move. That's precisely what I want them to think!"

Yeah! ... Hopefully this is just a cold and not Thrax trying to kill me. Otherwise I'm really hoping I have an Ozzy in me to defeat him. ... Maybe I should take a drixenol pill too. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment