Monday 24 June 2013

Ramble and Book Titles

Well! I brought with me Skulduggery Pleasant- Playing with fire, if you didn't understood that in the last one and... I just read "The end of the world" ... Anyway! I mostly wrote the whole time and it felt awesome! .. OK, what I did most was walk but if you put it between write and read I wrote for the most time... I wrote more than what I read... Now I've really confused you I think so I'll just start over.

Hi! How have this weekedned been for you? Mine was OK. I argued with my family as usual, they really don't like my career choice, not that I blame them for it but I really wished they would just leave me alone. If they just shut their mouth I wouldn't be in this situation I'm in now, but of course it's mostly my fault for being where I am today. Yes.
I love going for walks in the forest. Outside in the city on the asphalt... It's so boring. Plane ground, plane houses, plane people... OK, maybe not plane people, but you can see what I'm getting at. In the forest there are big rocks, small rocks, animals, insects, trees in different colors and shape! It's so exciting being in the forest and taking walks there. So I think I walked around a mountain for... at least an hour. It felt like 20 minutes at the most, but no. At least one hour. After that I walked around my usual route and yeah.. I love to take walks when I'm not writing and it's really difficult to write when your family is shouting at you to be social. What I'm getting at is that my legs were so sore from all that walking the day after! I didn't think I was walking that far or that long, but as I put the pieces together... I think I took my route three times that day, that apparently takes 40 minutes and then that long route that took at least an hour so... I don't usually walk that far or long when I'm home. But those sore legs didn't stop me from walking some more, I just didn't have the strength to walk that mountain. It was fun. Also in my head I was going to prove that I wouldn't be out of ideas for my stories and so... I came up with another story idea. I didn't mean to when I was starting those thoughts, but.. It was an intersting idea.. So when I'm done with this story I have two other ideas to start on. Don't know which one I should start with though... I've thought abou the other story(not the one I'm writing now and not the one I recently figured out) and there's something missing in it.. I'm still figuring it out, but.. yeah, something is missing and I need to figure something out before I can start on it. And also I need to finish the one I'm currently writing!

I'm going to wrap this up, so what I really wanted to say with this post was that I've now read ALL the Skulduggery books and I've been thinking to myself that I should get more books to read. So I counted my money and felt that I had enough to buy new books! So I went down to the store and noticed a sale! 4 books and only pay for 3! That felt really good so now I have four new books to read! So I don't have to read Skulduggery again and again and again! ... But I'll probably do it because they're so awesome! But yeah! I've got new materials!
The ones I bought are: "Black Spring" by Alison Croggon, "Mystic" by Alyson Noël, "Shadow and Bone" by Leigh Bardugo and the one I got for free was "Who Could That be as This Hour?" by Lemony Snicket. I haven't read any of these books but I recognize Lemony Snicket by that movie "Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events" and I love that movie and I swear to you that when I read this book.. I'm gonna hear Jude Laws fantastic voice in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment