Wednesday 27 November 2013

Mother's love

Okay... Hi! Hello! Love you all and stuff like that... Right now I'm slightly irritated and... Yeah! I'm gonna complain a little!

My mother... Lovely mother. Absolutely love her! Well... I don't like it when she's searching job for me. I know, I should take every help that I can get and that I shouldn't be picky about the job or anything like that, but I'm sorry! I can't do that! I can't work on something I don't like! So!

Yesterday she handed me a work-thing... I told her that I have difficulties talking in the phone.. Or rather calling. I panic everytime I'm calling someone. So finally she picked up on that and handed me a paper about a job which didn't require me answering a phone or anything. And I appriciated that. I was just so glad that my mother took in what I said and that she thought about it. I was really happy about it!

Then I get an email from her this morning... Turns out she doesn't listen to everything I say. She says: "I thought you would like this, like you did the other thing! It's different!" ... Well yeah, I'm all for different but... This is not different. I told her, during the cruise, which is a little more than a week ago! That I HATE dancing! I can't STAND to dance, the coreograph and that there's just one way to do it ang urgh! I absolutely hate dancing, and I said that to her, in that way! What does she do? She sends me an add on a dancing job?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Yesterday she had taken in everything that I said! Today, not so much! This is why I don't like it when someone searches a job for me! They just... "I thought you would like it!" Oh yeah! But I told you I hate dancing.... Ehum, I don't really see how they come together. Nope! So yeah! Now I'm irritated and I'm going to work on a dress right now and I'm shaking for all the frustration... Why? Just, just... Why? We had a moment and then you go around and ruin it! Why do you keep doing that?! .... It's a mother's job to ruin good moments. But I still love her.

Love your mum because all they're trying to do is help you. That's all they're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment