Tuesday 19 November 2013

Authors Cruise Part 2

So, now I'm home and yeah... During the cruise I did feel that I didn't belong there.
I got to talk with one author and she says: If you want to become a writer you have to have something to say.

I felt that I didn't have anything to say with my stories... Why was I writing them? Because I have so much fun when I write and I want other people to experience that fun... But I don't really have anything to say with them. Although on the way home I thought about my stories more... A moral. That's what I'm focusing about more now with my stories.. Is that considering something to say about my stories? But then again, there are some successful authors out there who doesn't have a moral and still get the book published so... or am I just imagining something? I don't know! That statement was so confusing to me! But then again, that author wrote criminal novels and I write fantasy horror novels so maybe it's just a different type of genre? I have no clue! But... Yeah... Enough about my confusion! Don't get me wrong! It was a honor to speak to the author and I'm just so greatful that she took the time and talk to me and everything! So, I'm not complaining here! I'm just saying what I'm thinking, since this is my blog, that's what I should do here!

It was STILL one of my best experiences in my life and... If it weren't for my seasickness I would definitly do it again! But.. I just feel so sick and get a headache and so I can't really concentrate. But still.. So greatful to be on that cruise! It was wonderful and I just can't believe I got to meet so many great authors! Yeah! And yeah, I got a little starstruck at one point! Great experience! Loved it! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment