Monday 9 September 2013

Nothing's Carved in Stone

Nothing's carved in stone... A great band! I think.. Red Light is my favourite... Or The Silver Sun Rise up High... Both of those songs makes me shiver every time I hear them.

First time I heard them was with Zetsuen no Tempest... Great anime! And yeah I started to really like the opening song and I was wondering who was doing those songs. The voice and the guitar...s is just... They make such good music. And even if they sing in english (I usually have a hard time with english songs since they get so boring for me) But these... Every single song fills me with feelings and that's so hard to do! I love this band and I wish they just get to create more songs because they're so beautiful! I've listened to them... in a week now and their songs get stuck in my head and I can't seem to get them out. Nor do I want to get them out because they are good songs! So I'm really glad that I found this band! And I just want to share it with the rest of the world because... that's what I do! If I like something I share it!

Please listen and support Nothing's Carved in Stone because... They deserve it for creating such beautiful music!

... I promise the next post won't be a commersial for something! .. if you could call this a commersial.. Anyway! I'll make something different in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment