Wednesday 25 September 2013

25th September 2013

This day sucks... Yeah, another bad day! What a surprise right?

I was supposed to meet up a friend today.. What a surprice he cancelled... Just like my other friends... And my father... and my sister... What the hell is wrong with me?! Can anybody tell me? Why does nobody want to see me? What the hell am I doing wrong? What am I doing to people? I don't hit them, I don't insult them (intentionally) all we ever do is laugh together... STILL no one wants to see me. Why? Maybe I should start punching people! Maybe then people will see me...

I don't know what to do.... I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Oh, and my videocamera broke down too. It says the memory is full but it can't find the videos I've been filming. I have them in the computer, so the videos aren't lost. I just can't film anything new because the memory is full. But it says that I don't have any videos in it. ... This day sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment