Sunday 2 February 2014

The ground can't swallow you

Can I just disappear for a week? Please, can I? Just for a week? No? ... Fine!

Well! This coming week is not going to be great, I'm not looking forward to it, I don't want anything to do with it, it's just going to be a series of painful memories and ugly reminders of what have happened before and I really don't want that. Hopefully it'll pass quickly and when it's over I'll finally be able to breath and hopefully sleep properly.

Aside from that, what's happening in my life? ... Not much. I've decided to finally read the books that I bought some time ago.. I finally found some time to read them and I'm trying to read them as fast as I can because here's the crux: Since my writing is being slightly effected by everything I do I need to read one perticular book from one perticular writer and so I can't really write while I'm reading these books. So I'm trying to hurry very much so I can go back to that same book so that I can start writing again... It's probably complicated to understand but that's how it is, so... Yeah! I've finished one book, now I have two more to go and I've started on another book. So it's going pretty well. Hopefully I've finished them at the end of Febuary.

And yeah.. Not much to say really. Just trying to finish these books and... Yeah... A hard week is waiting for me and I'm really not looking forward to it. Yes. Hope you have it great with lots of posibilitys before you and.. Love your family! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment