Wednesday 19 February 2014

Summer, Autumn... Spring?

Where the hell did the winter go?!!! 

Hi, everybody! I'm recovering from a sickness right now and that's going pretty well. However, all November, December and January I've been waiting for lots of snow so that I can take lots of pretty pictures! Ever since I shot some nice photos of Ninnth in the snow I've been waiting a year for the winter to come back so that I can take more pictures of her... And what happens? 

We've had ONE WEEK of winter! And we didn't get much snow at all! It wasn't a nice weather to photograph in at all and it wouldn't look nice at all and so I didn't take any pictures assuming that it would be MORE SNOW since it just recently popped up! But.. What am I hearing now? THE FLOWERS ARE POPPING UP AND THERE'S NO SNOW LEFT ON THE GROUND! 

I live in fucking Sweden and we got ONE WEEK of snow! What the fuck?! .. Excuse my language but I'm really disappointed right now. God.. If this happens one more time.. I don't know what I'm going to do.. Grr! So, no winter pictures for this year.. It's really sad.. Hopefully I'll get some lovely spring photos but... 

I love photographing more in the winter because the colors of the clothes just pops! Any color in winter pops! In the spring and summer... They just blend into the background... Winter and Autumn is the best season to photograph in! ... Maybe not the best light, but it's the best color! Yes! ... I'm going to rest now so that I can get well again! Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment