Wednesday 30 October 2013

A Real Laugh

You know another fun thing to do, that can be really hilarious!
If you're talking to a friend on the phone and the friend have been talking for about five minutes without your response... Hang up on them and then wait and see how long it takes for them to realize that you've hung up.

It's hilarious! I did it a long time ago when I used to talk to peopke on the phone. One of my friends talked and talked and talked and I tried to say something but I was cut off all the time. So I just hung up. Half an hour later my friend called up again. I told her that I hung up and she said that she just continue to talk without knowing and we had some laugh about that! Of course I had to listen to what she said later, but my mood was definitly better so.. It was fun. Try it for yourself if you ever talk on the phone with someone and feel like they wouldn't notice if you hung up. You'll have a real laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment