Monday 23 December 2013

23 December

Oh, wow... It's been a while since I wrote here... Sorry about that but I've been pretty busy...

I've worked on the Christmas photostory, sewing stuff for my dolls, presents and their Christmas outfits.  I've been writing a script for the photostory and I've been photographing it!

Oh, and I worked on Mother's Christmas present as well which was a pen drawing of her idol which took some time to do... I used an A2 format and worked four hours a day since that's when mother was at work.

So there's been A LOT! I've worked with this from 11am to about 10pm. I haven't gotten much rest, my body is breaking everytime I move... or it feels like it.. My legs are so stiff that everytime I move they hurt and sometimes it hurts so much that I can't move it. My chest, already having problems before this, is pretty much the same... It hurts SO much sometimes that I can't breath.

But!! It's all worth it, I'm not really complaining, I'm just.... This is the penalty I pay for all the great stuff I get to do. So I'm not complaining. I'm just telling you some facts. Although I'm not done yet. Yesterday I celebrated Christmas so I couldn't really work that day... Although when I finally got to relax I noticed how tired I actually were! But, anyway! Not the point. The point is that satturday I photographed a lot... Didn't have time with everything because around 8pm I kind of collapsed because I was so tired... Didn't plan on that! Hopefully it won't happen today. So, today I'm going to photograph the last things! The photostory and hopefully the outfits, depending on how late it turns out to be when I'm done.

Tomorrow is Christmas! ... At least for us Sweds... So tomorrow I'm not going to do anything but open presents and be sick from all the Christmas food so, I'm hoping I get everything finished today so that all I need to do on the 25th is post and rest! ... And buy GTA 5 with my birthday money! Well! I'm probably going to be more active here again, now that everything for Christmas is done! See you later!! Bye bye now! Take care and have a wonderful christmas on the 25th!

No comments:

Post a Comment